Are you looking out for a gift for your sister on this Rakhi? Are you wondering about options to gift to your sister? If so, health insurance can be the right choice. It is an option to show your love and how much you care about her. It is a great epitome to protect your sister throughout life. Your sister will have the best health and financial security in her life.
So, let’s discover more about why gifting a health insurance plan to your sister this Raksha Bandhan 2022 is the right option.
Why Should You Offer a Health Insurance Cover to Your Sister on Rakhi?
- Hospitalization Cost: A health insurance policy will provide your sister with financial support against the hospitalization cost that she has to incur if she goes through a medical emergency.
- Cover for Medical Procedure: Health insurance covers expenses incurred for surgical appliances, other devices embedded internally, prosthetics, medicines, consumables and drugs, oxygen, anesthesia, blood, operation theatre, ICU, and cost of lodging.
- Pre and Post hospitalization: Medical treatment costs incurred for pre and post hospitals expenses are covered by health insurance. So, your sister will not have to worry when being hospitalized in case any emergency.
- Cashless Hospitalization: All health insurance policies offer cashless hospitalization benefits. It means your sister can get treatment at any network hospital. She will not have to spend even a single penny.
- Day Care Procedure: Day treatment is a type of medical procedure that does not required 24 hours hospitalization in hospital. Corneal incision, Cataract operation, removal of foreign body, and hydrocele operation are some of the examples of daycare procedures.
- Domiciliary Expenses – Most health insurance companies offer coverage for domiciliary expenses. The domiciliary procedure is where the insured person suffering from a disease or injury gets treatment at home.
There are many other medical expenses covered by health insurance policies. However, the coverage option may vary before choosing a health policy to gift to your sister on Rakhi, check your sister’s age, her name, and if she has any medical issues in order to pick the right health insurance product for her.