Do you love your family? of course, you do! But have you done anything to secure and protect your dear family? It is time you opt for a family floater health insurance that would protect the health of your family at low premiums. As per the World Bank report, By 2015, health insurance coverage is supposed to cross 50% population or 630 million people.Why Is It Important?
Apparently, medical care is costly when it comes to the private sector. Hospitalization or medical expenses burn a hole in anyone’s pocket. As a matter of fact, It may get worse, if any member of the family or the earning member gets ill or hospitalized. This calls for the need of buying health insurance family floater plan for the security of your family.
Usually, insurance companies have tie-ups with well-known hospitals to ensure the insured person gets cashless treatment. If in case it has no tie-ups with any of the hospitals, the company reimburses the costs suffered by the insured person. Also, the government encourages health insurance by giving a deduction from income tax.Family Floater Health Insurance
It stands for a health plan that covers your entire family ( spouse; dependent children – up to age 23 or 25; and dependent parents).
- The premium rates are based on the no. of covered members, the eldest member’s age and the sum assured. As a matter of fact, the associated premiums are usually low.
- All the members come under the coverage.
Let’s take an example if a family floater health insurance has a sum assured of Rs. 4 lakh; and if in case, any family member falls sick, then that person will be eligible to use the amount up to 4 lakh. In the matter of a claim; the settled amount will be removed from the overall sum assured, the other family members can then utilize the remaining balance amount.
- No need to buy different plans for each family member separately. With a family floater plan, get them all secured in one go.
- Under a single policy, you get coverage for the entire family at a decent premium.
- Buying individual health insurance plan for every member would cost you too much.
Thus, the right time to buy family health insurance with Cover360 is Now…
For more information, visit https://www.cover360.in/health-insurance Time to say Goodbye to any adverse scenarios or medical emergencies by paying off little premiums, ultimately leading to No Stress.
1 thought on “Family Floater health Insurance”
Pingback: Buy Online Family Health Insurance Cost Per Month